View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [NSFW] Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
what you pointed me out few post back does not look the same as this one. Clearly you can tell that the flips are white colored and not transparent and back post and this image the flips look somewhat transparent.

Also im also running MM FF and i did as you stated and the bottom stayed the same.
I am attaching the cab I use for the theme,

If you have the classic blue theme selected, it will give you the gray rounded buttons.