View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 04:58 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root & OTA ROOT|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
lol. ive already come down with "illness" coming from WM but im trying to wait for something more stable. from what ive read there arent too many custom roms with 4G and either camera working. i had the evolution rom but couldnt get htc sync work. so at this point im patiently waiting...
Everything works in OMJ. ANY ROM has the potential to break 4G at the moment. Whitslacks fix works great imo, its in my sig.
I don't have 4G but it did allow me to install the latest wimax correctly. If you are patient then wait for chefs to start playing with the kernel, that should create some special stuff.