View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: any fix for terrible memory loss on the 6.5 sprint rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by spediegunz View Post
I've been away for awhile and Ive commented and posted about this b4 I wanted to know if there has been any fix or better rom out that still has all elements of the 6.5 rom but without the memory loss so far ive just gone by with it and soft reset my phone about 3 times a day but now my phone is really starting to lag very quickly if there are any suggestions please point me to them thank you
Stop using the stock Rom and get on a custom one.