View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:53 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.2 May Not Come Till December

Quote:
Originally Posted by edufur View Post
Dead-on!! Nor will they even want to. And I'm sorry, but WinMo was only good in the RARE event that I got my hands on a custom rom that had minimal lock-ups! The fact was, that WinMo NEVER worked will with my exchange push services. Lockups were quite frequent so long as I was using that. I used to be an MS fanboy, but sorry... no longer. They had my dedication for far too long. The ONLY reason they had it is because I refused to be imprisoned by iPhone.

Android is the only phone I have owned that has made my iPhone friends consider switching... that is saying a lot.

Iphone users know they have WM beat. When they ask what kind of phone you have if your say basically an Android device they shut up pretty quick. If you say windows mobile its like a slaughter.

I'm a MS fanboy but I just don't know what the hell they are thinking. They have basically killed WM and will have to start over completely. Maybe thats the idea..

Am I off topic better check sorry..

Droidrox39