View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 10:02 AM
jdoggz
N00b

jdoggz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Small Crack Near Power Button (Betcha if you check you'll have one) *With Pic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by malibu_23 View Post
its like, u guys WANT these your issues to be widespread. ion understand it. thaz y the overall reliability of the evo is as low as it is. SW/HW wise. people cry n complaining bout er lil thing, a few other members chime in, and all of a sudden it a widespread issue. even if u didnt even notice or care before you knew. u dropped ur joint 2x in 1 night and surprised it took a lil damage? get a case. u obviously need it. raw doggin aint for u.

ive dropped my 002 4x since ive had it. 3x were outside. i gotta OEM silicone case. no damage.
I must have a low tolerance for ignorance or just a glutten for punishment, but didn't you READ the comments from those of us who DO have the tiny little crack on our EVO? We've reported that we haven't dropped our phones...that was the major premise for the main post. And I know most of us reported having some form of a case or protective shield since we've received our phones. If you want to comment to us who do have the crack, make sure you have your facts straight. I just hate comments like this...okay...back to being a lurker. Don't mean to offend, just be informed before you respond to what people are saying. Gosh.