View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 07:29 AM
MrDSL
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

MrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMrDSL is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So yeah now HTC admits the 30fps limit is software because of the HDMI port.

The bigger issue here is HTC flat out lied about this situation! Why people accept this type of behavior from Companies I just can't understand. Everyone always defends them like "oh they release a lot of phones" etc etc.

As consumers that isn't our problem.

Do you guys honestly think all the DEVS working on the 30fps issue are doing so to score higher on Neocore? No its to fix the input lag/scroll lag. Sure games and stuff are also motivations but thats not the main reason.

I'm glad that you don't think there is any lag but there are a lot of people who disagree. I don't need to watch a video because I have real world tests that I and many others have done ourselves.

The bottom line is HTC took a shortcut and instead of making it to where the cap was only imposed when using the HDMI port they just capped it off and then decided to lie about it.

Its up to us as consumers to call companies out on this type of behavior. I'm sorry if some thinks thats just 'bitching'..
Radio: 2.15.00.09.01