View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 01:48 AM
radar369
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
Re: So yeah now HTC admits the 30fps limit is software because of the HDMI port.

Or............how about we stop trying to perfect everything and start trying to make what we have work?!

The frame cap only affects things that use more than 30fps..........not many things on the evo that use more than 30fps!

Other than games (which is what a PSP or a Nintendo DS is for) name something else that ACTUALLY uses more than 30fps......................because I have HD movies on my phone right now that play perfectly......no skipping at all........and when I take video of me speeding on the freeway with it's connected to my car mount there is no choppiness or lag.......AT ALL.......just pure video!

Also remember that the snapdragon is good for people coming from the MSM7600......but it isn't the best.......so if you have a phone that doesn't have the best processor in it why would you even consider it to be the best phone......even at the time of launch! Also.......snapdragon is capable of 3D gaming........but doesn't have a dedicated GPU for it......like the hummingbird or the A4s and A8s!

The Evo is a very good phone indeed..........but with the new Windows Phone 7 phones being able to play 3D games that rival the first Xbox graphics and the Samsung Epic 4G which puts the snapdragon to shame.............why even worry about it?! Samsung is trying to take a page out of HTC's book by coming out with a dual core phone.......both cores clocked at 1ghz and a full 1080p display said to top the iPhone 4s screen........by this Christmas.............HTC will soon follow......and hit hard!

P.S. We'll see about that DroidX too!