View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 12:31 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post
GRRRRR...goddammit microsoft!! thanks for the bad news jerk lol, just kidding, thanks though

EDIT: after reading it a couple times its not as bad as i thought. i guess there wont be any verizon wp7 phones when it first drops, not that they wont carry them at all ever, thats what i thought you were saying
Well of course, this is the initial launch..but how long this will last also depends since Verizon was originally one of the launch partners and now it is not..then Verizon may be ticked that M$ left them out and not stock their phones for a while and focus marketing their cdma iphones for a year...either way its not a good start from M$ end...

Obviously eventually they will be on Verizon..assuming it lives to tell about it..

Aka we know the initial launch is what will make or break WP7

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)

Last edited by gTen; 07-08-2010 at 12:40 AM.