View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 10:38 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Use total commander for zip files. Actually use that for everything...there is nothing total commander cant do, that file explorer does. File explorer just sucks!

Maybe the mods I have for file explorer makes it not handle zip files? I dont know...I will look into it. But not in my priority list...
no big deal.the only reason i use file explorer is just because i have used it since WM5 and alot of the time i search for a file,cab, or zip by date,instead of name,but ill just start installing all my cabs, and zips into easily identified named folders so theyr easier to find and use total commander because after using pocket rar a cpl times i liked it but i still liked file explorer better,but then after using total comander yesterday ur right i do like total commander better and ur right it can do everything,i was just so used to using file explorer since like WM5.glad i tried something new,ur right file explorer isnt half as good as total comander,but file explorer is user friendly.but total commander does it all and isnt hard to use so im going to start to use total commander now for cab and zip file installation,so i really dont care anymore.
and file explorer would open up or unzip,after a soft-reset,at least one zip file and install it but when i tried to do the second zip file it woudnt even open up,or unzip any more zip files.but that was before i tried and got used to total commander.it does do everything,and very well.Thanks for the tip.