View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Hardware lights fail to shut off :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlesj View Post
Hey all. Somehow today after talking on the phone on my tp2 they hardware keys(the 4 on the bottom) do not shut off at all now. I'm not really sure whats going on im afraid its a hardware fault or something. i've tried resetting as well as re-flashing nothing fixed it sadly I'm wondering if anyone has any idea what could be the problem as well as if there is a program/cab file to disable the lights completely.

Thanks!
have you tried pulling the battery out, let it sit for a minute and put it back in?