View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:03 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NFL analog clock skins for CHT (All teams included) *fixed white square issue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
Haha...yea I thought of it last night when i was working on her dialer and gather some pics just in case. This thing took me forever to make. It just didn't seemed to want to come together and work for me. I had to restart the pic from scratch at least 5 times. O well cause when I finally did get it to line up and work correctly, it came out pretty nice!! I tried keeping the same color scheme as the dialer. Let me know how she like the bling..
Hahaa!! Thanks a bunch man she loved the dialer! I actually found a pink talk button that looks really good with the whole dialer you made. She is going to love this clock!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.