View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 05:10 PM
twilk
Regular 'Geeker

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: So yeah now HTC admits the 30fps limit is software because of the HDMI port.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDSL View Post
I can tell you have done your research alright...the fps hack fix doesn't improve input lag at all..well done..
I just want to take a moment to defend you. I have read a few post of yours and I dont find them all to be negitive. I also dont find true statements to be negative.

The Evo is awesome BUT.. one of the biggest things wrong with this phone is the short cut taken buy HTC with capping the frame rate. The hero runs at almost 60fps. You can say you dont notice it or dont really care and thats fine. Some of us do care and this is actually a big issue. Yes movies run at less then 30. But I find my movies to have choppy moments at times and my screen tends to lag alot when sliding back and forth or up and down. Not enough to anger me. They are still pretty snappy they are just a little choppy in there movement some times.

I know, I know I have my phone hacked and its overloaded and thats why its not smooth like your perfect GOD Evo. Wrong I probably have alot more free memory on my phone then you do. And I rarly ever see a force close. Everything is working perfectly. The only thing not working perfectly on my phone is that it isnt smooth when scrolling or moving screen to screen. This issue is frame related and it doesnt involve movies or games. 100% of the Evo users will scroll and switch between screens and 100% of the Evo users will notice this even if they dont know what causes it.

Yes its really ok this is just a phone and really no one should be complaining if there screen doesnt roll as smooth as it should. However when then phone can do more but a company decideds to cap it instead of takeing a few extra hours to make it what it should then yes we should rise up and demand better of them.

I try to look at things from both sides so on the other hand yes HTC was being rushed in getting a product out the door so sometimes you gotta get your priorities in line and decide whats inportant. So yeah they probably took short cuts to keep on schedual. Thats fine, and now that the phone they should be taking this time to fix the short cuts before they roll the evo dev's over to the next great HTC device.

Now stop being a sissy boy and stand up for your self. The phone is flawed and MrDSL needs support, not your argumentative coments. MrDSL is standing up for you and me and you slap him in the face. Your morals are flawed.