View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:27 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root & OTA ROOT|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vide

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
It's crystal to me Bro.

I don't think its needed but since sweethip asked maybe specifically say that this is a Full root method?
I have an issue w/ the whole Root vs Full-Root terminology.
What people refer to as "Root" is really just partial access. It was acceptable when we didn't have full-access available. It was better than nothing. Now that full Nand access is available, I'd like to get rid of the whole "Full-root" terminology.

However, in an effort to stop the overflow of my PM box, I'll concede and make the change...

The section is now called -
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastRX8 View Post
****ROOTING AFTER OTA 1.47.651.1 (Full Root)****
This post has been thanked 1 times.