View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:16 AM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Is there a way to edit the settings or the linking that when you press the notification icon that it takes you directly to the sense tab instead of the preview window? Or I do I have to put up a quicklink icon on the homepage with a link to the sense icon? It seems that when I press the home screen button several times and randomly I'll get to the sense tab I want to get to within 1 press from the homescreen. It seems like the weather links up directly to the homepage.

Is this a newer version of MaxSense that big is waiting for the approval to release than the one several of the other chefs have already posted with 1.4? I tried NRGZ's on July 3rd and was impressed but it still had the 2 bugs in text messaging (overlapping slider on landscape and the 2016 not able to display incoming text message). So I went back to Mr.X to wait for bigs release. Big I can't stress enough how much we appreciate the beta testing because your releases are always clean and thanks to all for the further.
not a setting for notification icon now, but making a note of it..

the 1.4 version that released the other day is not complete by any means... the official 1.4 version should be out very soon...

This post has been thanked 3 times.