View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:11 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Is there a way to edit the settings or the linking that when you press the notification icon that it takes you directly to the sense tab instead of the preview window? Or I do I have to put up a quicklink icon on the homepage with a link to the sense icon? It seems that when I press the home screen button several times and randomly I'll get to the sense tab I want to get to within 1 press from the homescreen. It seems like the weather links up directly to the homepage.

Is this a newer version of MaxSense that big is waiting for the approval to release than the one several of the other chefs have already posted with 1.4? I tried NRGZ's on July 3rd and was impressed but it still had the 2 bugs in text messaging (overlapping slider on landscape and the 2016 not able to display incoming text message). So I went back to Mr.X to wait for bigs release. Big I can't stress enough how much we appreciate the beta testing because your releases are always clean and thanks to all for the further.