View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 09:03 AM
ai6908
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: BharS 5.2.23125|PROJ_BS|Sense2.5|GENERIC|XDA_UC|02-Jul|V15|Co0kie|Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by theonyxguy View Post
I think I made a mistake. I clicked on EnterBootLoader last night on the phone. It showed me the colourful bars. I couldn't get out of that screen no matter what I tried. I pulled the battery. It wouldn't turn on for a while and I pulled the battery about 2 more times. Finally it came on.

This morning I went to check my email but it doesn't connect to the internet. Data Connection is turned off under settings and every time I click on it to activate it, I get taken to another screen "Select which networks are automatically used".

I tried RomUtilityUpdate on the computer but when it verifies it tells me "Error [224]: Device not responding". I've tried pulling the battery, ActiveSync on the PC says connected, on the handset ActiveSync isn't connected.

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks,

TOG
Sounds like you need to run task29. It is included in the ROM pkg. Run that, and then flash the ROM.

You will have to put in the bootloader first, and then run task29.

If you still get error, try a different USB cable.
This post has been thanked 1 times.