View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 08:13 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [ROM][WWE][10-Mar]★raidzero★21895★Android Loader★ONLINE★1:46 boot time★

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbo90 View Post
slightly panicked tbf, i got stuck on the rpgd (or whatever) with black and white lines and then it just stops. So i did the whole voulme down and reset and then reflashed a normal rom. What set up should I have had my sd card, I have it in a andboot folder on the sd card, does it have to be directly on the sd card? Should it have stopped at that screen regradless of the sd?

p.s yeah yeah I just wanted it boot straight to android
As I recall, once it gets past initrd it tries to then load components from SD. If it cant, it will hang. It has been a long time but I think I had my android files in a folder called android. Just follow the tutorials and get it working from any WM rom (it doesnt matter which because when haret loads it kicks WM completely out of RAM so there is no difference as far as android performance is concerned) and then try mine once you get your SD set up correctly. Sorry I cannot be of more help