View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:00 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: A few Galaxy related questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot View Post
I'm sorry, that message was jumbled in the beginning, were you saying that all of those functions are in android? If so, cool.

I'm also curious about a few other things. How's is the audio output? Do these phones typically have a 3.5mm jack?

Can you easily put contacts in through your computer or something else?

I mean, is there anything blatant Android can't do that WM can?
Android can do quite a lot..only common thing you may need is an app if you do M$ Exchange for tasks I think...At this point Android can do most of the things WM can. You can play around with Android on your TP to get a feel for it, but obviously it will be better once you get the real thing

As for 3.5mm yes it has a 3.5mm audio port..and some reports show that it can do video over the 3.5mm as well lol

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)