View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 06:06 PM
bdurst08
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by [sammich] View Post
Hmm... I have no idea what the icon you're describing is. My new mail icon is an envelope. Could you take a screenshot and show me?

And try going to Start>Settings>Sounds & Notifications, then make sure "Display message on screen" is unchecked for the "New Email" option
I know excatly what icon he is getting on his TB. Its a little white triangle with and exclamation point in the middle. I only get it when I have more then one notification, ie- email, text, palringo, missed call). When I have more then 2 of those at the same time i get that icon in my TB. if i get another one today I will post it also
Edit: sammich check attachment. I am pretty sure thats the icon that he is talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshanky View Post
I will try to get a screenshot next time it occurs. I haven't seen it happen since earlier, when I posted. Strange, because it was happening all morning before that. Thanks for offering to take a look.
i get the same icon with mutiple notifications....See quote above
edit:Check the attachment, I think that this is what you are talking about...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot5.jpg (9.6 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bdurst08; 07-06-2010 at 06:22 PM.