View Single Post
Old 07-06-2010, 12:25 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindjew View Post
Ok I just peeked at Titanium backup - it has Gmail 1.3 checked as well as Gmail Storage 2.1-update1 checked. As far as mail is concerned, it restores it in it's entirety. For my mail i have the following checked: Mail 2.00 & Mail widget 2.1-update1.

Between the two mail programs, I'de rather re enter Gmail, even though I have 4 Gmail accounts vs 2 mail accounts, i prefer not manually entering all the imap and activesync settings
What you could do is have one gmail account linked to the phone and then run the rest through the mail app. That way the other three would get backed up by Mail 2.0 in Ti and you'd only have to re-enter one account. That's how I roll