Threadstarter

mattatat is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mattatat
Re: HELP ME NOW! lmao please? *begs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
dont do any of that task crap.. think about it, task is a few months old..weve been flashing for years and never needed it before... just like the "flash dance" - you didnt hear about it until serval months ago as well.. just pointless stuff for overcautious users.. never done any of those and never had any problems...

your supposed 25minute load time is probably because you have zillions of emails... also the music tab slows things up...

not to be offense, and hopefully not being; but your obviously a hardcore lurker, dont read up on things before making statements, nor try to fix things yourself before asking the masses.... id suggest making the mods for 6.5 to run better before giving up on it entirely and going back to 6.1 with manila 2.1..

just my opinion
lol no offense taken... been away from flashing for awhile.... did it alot with the apache and the mogul, but the tp1 i had was trash from the get go and since ive had the tp2 i really hadnt needed anything different than stock.. so ive pretty much just been peeking in lol im gonna try deleting the music and pictures tabs... altho i kinda like the pictures tab...

i dont keep too many emails... and i try to keep texts cleaned out... 6.5 without a memory card and contacts runs fine... its speedy, but i have almost 600 contacts for work...and i know thats notorious for slowing wm down... ill try deleting those tabs and post back