View Single Post
Old 07-05-2010, 11:37 AM
newkidd
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ New Updates Coming Soon ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Big,

you make me happy in the pants. you know, that place in my pants where my phone is currently. yeah...

if i was to close out the tmail.exe process, that will just close out the manilla messages window right? cause the problem where max sense screws up the screen really only occurs when im coming out of messaging. since i set the wince messaging app to automatically close with the X, as long as i dont go through htc messaging i dont notice any problems. and if I do, its because i didnt close out of wince messaging by the x button. just a thought.

Last edited by newkidd; 07-05-2010 at 12:34 PM.