View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 06:11 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Massive iPhone flaw revealed - with video

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I cant believe the amount of fodder that comes from Apple. Whats more surprising is the fact that the apple-tards still buy this junk.

That antenna issue is really a surprising gaffe for Apple but whose shoes would you rather be in?
Apple: they still managed to sell a "paltry" 1.7 iphones in the first 3 days of launch.

or Microsoft who abruptly canceled the Kin, who earlier discontinued Windows Mobile, and is quickly disappearing from the smartphone market... unless Windows 7 Phone is a hit (that's a BIG if).

As a lifelong Microsoft Windows Mobile user (all the way back to Windows CE) I have to say that Microsoft is really the biggest loser. They had the market to themselves for like 10 years and then in a matter of 2 years lost it completely. I don't know who is running the mobile unit for Microsoft but they completely blew it.