View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 05:19 PM
thepolishguy
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Imagio KITCHEN!|Custom ROM's|HSPL General Instructions|Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by splicerx View Post
I downloaded the unlocker and installed it the phone is now on that program when I tried to install a new rom it said error message 244 my device id is incorrect any ideas???
I am not sure I follow you.

1) You downloaded the unlocker to your computer. Connected your phone via Active Sync and successfully unlocked your phone?

2) Then you downloaded a rom to your PC, connected via active sync, ran the ROMUpdateUtility.exe, and you get this "error 244"?

3) The rom was for the Imagio right? Bc rom's are device specific. If you try to put a rom from the Touch Pro 2 or the HD2 on the Imagio you will brick your phone - so just making sure you got your rom from the Imagio upgrades forum?

Sorry - but if you can clarify with a few more details hopefully someone one here can help.

Also - did you try "Run as Administrator" (with the right click on the .exe and choose "Run as Administrator" from the menu)?