View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 04:12 AM
austin420
lt cmdr of a garbage scow

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2 and iPad - A study in WM/iOS relations

we have ip security cameras at work that i need to view whereever im at. currently, i use my tp2 with remote desktop to my pc at work to view them. i tried my bosses ipad and couldnt do the same. since the cameras are over a website using flash, i couldnt cue up the ip address for my security system(whitch i cant do on the tp2 either) but i cant remote desktop with all the settings needed. on my tp2 i can remote to my pc and change the settings to view mt cameras. the settings are hidden on the ipad.