View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:16 PM
thewahlrus
I think I tore my sack.

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 1| 21907|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgrantlackey View Post
alright ppl, i have read through a lot of this thread and none of it says anything about the problem i am having... so here it is.. i have the basic cookie energy rom installed, and everything works fine but the mms. it will receive them, but wont download. i have tryed doing what yall suggested with installing the following .cabs: MMS Fix (M2.1) (verizon), MMS Fix (2.5) Verizon), MMS Fix (M2.5) (Generic), Zenyee Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 in different orders, removing and retrying, hard resetting and retrying, and hard restting and trying a different one. i dont get it... with the mms 2.5 verizon fix i played with all the settings and messed with everything and still nothing. any one else have this problem? and suggerstions? possible fixes?
You should have installed nothing. I just run provisioning and mms works fine.