View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:09 PM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Exclamation Need help please!!!

Ok i was sitting here watchin a friend of mine unlock her t-mobile touch pro 2, she performed task29 and entered bootloader mode. When trying to flash a new rom from bootloader mode it gave her an error message to check the update utility and now we do not know what to do... We followed all instructions to unlock and flash a gsm touch pro 2 but something is wrong...
I know i may be in the wrong forum but someone who may know what to do please help!!!!

EDIT: I made sure not to use a CDMA ROM on this GSM phone and we attempted more than one ROM. The ROMs we tried were the GSM version fo the Energy ROM, Firestorm and a ROM called Faria... All gave the same error

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 07-03-2010 at 09:08 PM.