View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Wideawake
Founder & Owner

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: Couple of issues Id like help with please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapondrift View Post
The other day I tried to enable a wallpaper on my phone...no problem. However the phone likes us to crop the picture before placing it on the phone which brings this to my first question...
1) I want the whole picture I have saved and not just a section of it...is there any way to do this?

so as an alternative I tried to SET AS WALLPAPER the picture in question using Astro which finally brings this to my other question.
2) whenever I do this, I end up in an endless loop. It only occurs when I use Astro to set by background. Any thoughts?
1+ for what bardart suggested, just found this a little bit ago myself.

Astro just doesnt like setting the wallpaper for some reason. I suggest just using built in photo album to set wallpaper.
~Mike

This post has been thanked 1 times.