Thread: Pagepool???
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 12:58 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.
Threadstarter

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pagepool???

Ok so I did some testing and I am able to tell the difference. IMHO 16 is the best so far. I tried 12 and after loading it up with programs it started slowing down on me. Even from a fresh flash it seems to me 16 slides smoother and programs initiate faster. I was on 12 and it just wasnt as responsive. I even did 0 and that was a big no no. lol. I tried 20 after reading this thread and yes it does rum a little faster than norm but my internet for some reason was eeeeeextra slow. I went back to 16. I tried 0, 10, 12, 16, and 20. Out of those 16 seems to me to be the best one.Opera is quick...after some tweaking of course. And my TF is nice and smooth. Even after a wake up out of sleep/standby. 12 would lag a bit before sliding smoothly. 0 just took forever to finally load correctly. 20 was probably the fastest but other progrmas werent running correctly. Opera, IE, and some installed apps. 10 was way to choppy for me. 15 is what the Stock Sprint 6.5 is and that was pretty sturdy too. I like 16 better. Only because it seems just a bit smoother when it comes to scrolling and programs loading after waking up my device from its slumber. Thanks for all of Ur inputs. Helped me make a great choice. My phone is rrunning fabulous now.

This post has been thanked 1 times.