View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 04:43 PM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg407 View Post
Thank you. I found slider icons here http://tp2.bfgreenberg.com/createyourown_compressed.htm

and you have to choose uncompressed or compressed. there are a lot of choices. I have not tried them yet. I turned the lock off in CHT editor since it never worked for me. When I lock the phone it locks on home page and has little unlock button at bottom. Actually works fine. I may stick with it or try Dinik's locker and see if that changes things. It is pretty.

Could there be any app or setting which makes display of phone go black and the only way for it to unfreeze is to do a soft reset? neither power button nor any other button does anything. I have to soft reset to get the display and buttons working again. Thanks again to everyone for helping.
LOL excuse me for laughing but I think they call that the BSOD (black/blank screen of death) I only have this issue sometimes mainly caused when I am try to exit text messaging after responding. I normally try sliding keyboard out or pressing the area where the taskbar should be which is normally white or the header for what ever is running in the background and it starts back working for me sometimes unless i get irritated i just SR.

I think mine is caused by text message overload over 3000 currently LOL.

There was probably a page or two discussion about this topic in the thread dont know what the end resolution was but Ik dont know about any apps or settings to fix.