View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 02:17 PM
huckl3b3rry
N00b

huckl3b3rry is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 27| 21907|23569 ¯`·. MaxSense / Sense 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kannaguchio View Post
To all having the problems with the freezing on the Text and Mail tabs, refer to the following post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=996

I've verified that these cabs correct the problem on the 27 June GTX with 23569.

Now I see that the font used throughout is white so it blends into the default white wallpaper. How did that get missed and is there any way to change the font color? Also, the My Location weather is picking me up in Joseph Horne Co even though I'm in Pittsburgh and every other GPS program concurs. Anyone else have that weather problem?

I flashed the June27 GTX ROM. I had the freezing problem on the SMS Sense tab, but I ran the cab listed above (Thanks kannaguchio) to fix the issue and it worked well except that it changed the SMS preview text to white which can't be seen against GTX white background. Can anyone tell me how to change the text color? I have tried searching for an answer, but haven't found a staight forward solution.

BTW, so far I'm loving this version. Hoping for a new GTX version that has the newest version of Cookies HTE because it has some cool features. FYI, if your are using GTX don't try to install home tab editor 1.8 because it messes up all the text colors, I gave it try because I was going to flashing anyway. Gives me even more appreciation for the work these guys put into these ROM's/themes. Thanks NRGZ!