View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 12:03 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg407 View Post
thank you so much for the info. I found some that I like but I need to know if the new WhiteRootRom has compressed manila or uncompressed manila. Do you happen to know?

I appreciate the info on the locking but I tried to look at the Kitchen and just too confusing for me. Do you know anything about Throttlelock and if I install it would installation turn off the locker currently being used?
I believe you can use throttle lock but you need to make sure to go into CHT editor and disable cookie lockscreen.

I saw that you had a question about the wallpaper and the way GTX is set up, you cannot change the wallpaper. Energy managed to change the wallpaper by adding his signature logo but I think the setting is in homeservice.dll and i am not sure if you need the kitchen to make that change.

Going back to taskbars, did you find what you were looking for? As long as the taskbar creator says they are compatible with 2011/2012 manila, you should be okay. Compressed or uncompressed shouldn't matter...
EDIT: forgot to mention you need to install the correct sdkcerts too!

Last edited by christian.a; 07-02-2010 at 12:11 PM.