View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 10:57 PM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van G View Post
Anyone care to tackle Questions 1 & 2?:
1. Is there a way not to include the customizations from my carrier: Telus? I was using Sardinour's ROM and things worked well without anything from Telus.

2. Will I benefit from flashing my Radio (1.14 to 1.43)?
1) You need the customizations for your carrier - either by selecting your carrier in the kitchen, or letting customizations run if you're using a stock rom. If you don't want your carrier customizations to load at boot (which they won't on WM6 kitchen roms), just push the reset button when your screen says "customizing in 3 seconds"

2) Unlikely. Bars displayed doesn't mean a thing. If you aren't having any issues, then don't bother. It is not advised to upgrade your radio just because you can.