View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 08:33 AM
b4u2
Halfway to VIP Status

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2
Re: s2w Themes • Dark Crimson Series • stock 6.1/sense 2.5 • ("DC/Glass" coming soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstn76rs View Post
I'm usually a black and white kind of guy but this theme to me works best black and red. I made a little change to the home screen with some of Santod's Transparent cabs but I think they turned out nice. One thing That I'm not big on is on the people tab if you have light pictures it makes the pics hard to see. but other than that looks good.
All I can say is nice work S2W and I cant wait till this becomes official. Thanks for letting me try this out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew2000 View Post

I love the red best to set off the Dark Glass theme but I modified s2w's wallpaper he made for the Dark Glass and flipped it into a few other colors for variation. When s2w has completed his theme and if there is any interest maybe s2w will allow me to post the variations of his sweet wallpaper........love the theme s2w!

note: I am not using GTX but the light wallpaper is to show what it looks like (the Dark Glass theme) with the light wallpaper for those who like the GTX look on their PPC.
I love the RED!