View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 06:54 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
Another stupid question:

Where is my newly installed (and swimmingly working- thanks) Arcsoft Threaded MMS app (function?) saving my received pictures?

I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
It saves them in one of the message databases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpaxadpom View Post
I found the old cab. What do you mean it became MR official? MightyRom or MR. X? The start menu is different in MightyRom official, SE is the closest to WAR, but I don't like the blue theme that much.
When I was running WAR I upgraded to Co0kie 1.8.5, and discovered that I don't like it (can not get, alarm and calendar without the clock). So I uninstalled it to discover that Sense failed to boot after soft reset. I installed 1.7.1 back and it worked, though I started to have problems with bluetooth when it won't turn on. I created a backup using SPB backup and installed SE. Reinstalled everything using backup to discover that bunch of things no longer work. Tried different ways, either something doesn't work or I end up with crappy icons (like folder icons in the start menu). Anyhow I did a clean SE install and today I got my first bluetooth problem when it won't turn on... Also SOD happened several times as well. Not sure if it's rom specific or not...
If you want the old start menu layout, check my post on the first page, it's the same cab that Mike used on SE to re-arrange the start menu.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan