View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:52 PM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg407 View Post
thank you so much for the info. I found some that I like but I need to know if the new WhiteRootRom has compressed manila or uncompressed manila. Do you happen to know?

I appreciate the info on the locking but I tried to look at the Kitchen and just too confusing for me. Do you know anything about Throttlelock and if I install it would installation turn off the locker currently being used?
Compressed or uncompressed hmmmm! I don't know that one. I think Root or one of the experts will have to answer this one. I would say try searching compressed and uncompressed with the thread tools and see if you get a hit. I think someone would have had to ask this question when GTX started using cookies 1.7.1 as you need to know that to use it.

I tried the new most current throttle lock about three or four days ago, and to be honest you are going to have that unlock button at the bottom like you are seeing now and when you hit unlock throttle lock screen will appear as opposed to the tap here to unlock screen appears now.

I think it should override the other lock screen but I think you definitely have to have the cookies lock turned off.

I will try to figure out how to get the 1.8 lock screen thing to work tomorrow if I get a chance to.

Hope this info help!