View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 09:30 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.5 23569 06/30/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslawren View Post
Hey Drell, any chance of a Sense 2.5 build 2015 rom? Wasn't sure if you had seen it had been leaked.
I saw it and downloaded it a week or 2 ago. I prefer the manila 2.5 builds from msm 7xxx processor devices (Touch Pro2 and Topaz builds) not the snapdragon ones Leo/HD2. The manila I use is from a unbranded TouchPro2 and performs much better on our msm7600 processor IMO. Notice the difference inbetween the rest of my sense 2.5 and the footprints tab in my latest 4 roms or so as footprints tab is from a Leo sense 2.5.
This post has been thanked 1 times.