View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 08:47 PM
bg407
Lurker

bg407 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by money711 View Post
Hey you might can find that taskbar in this thread or something very very similar. Or you can look up some of the tsowen taskbars. Just go to google and type in 6.5.x wm taskbar ppcgeeks I am sure you will find that one or something similar to it there.

I am running the 1.8.5 cookies also I ran this on the Darkroot and it worked perfectly. I think I might know the issue though I think that one of the other locks might be affecting it. I want have a chance to test this today or probably not tomorrow but if you are willing you can test it yourself.

Go in the kitchen and there is something called lock EA or something like that make it false. I am thinking this is what is affecting the cookies lock I might be wrong but I will test myself once I get the time.

If you are willing to test let me know how it goes but I got to reflash as I forgot to include something on what I thought would be my final White until I learned how to cook things into the kitchen.

I will post my results once I get a chance to test.
thank you so much for the info. I found some that I like but I need to know if the new WhiteRootRom has compressed manila or uncompressed manila. Do you happen to know?

I appreciate the info on the locking but I tried to look at the Kitchen and just too confusing for me. Do you know anything about Throttlelock and if I install it would installation turn off the locker currently being used?