View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:05 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.1 Custom ROM v1.6 | Eclair | *Updated | 6/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
Ok i saw someone say they lost root after updating to 1.6r

so whats the story is it unrooting and locking nand?
and is there something wrong with the wimax update?

so i guess what im asking is 1.6r good to go
IMO 1.6r is good.
4G is not working for all. The post two above yours may give some new Mix and Match options for radios and wimax that we can play with. (I'm not in a 4G area)
NAND is not re-locked but writing to /system is may only be working from Recovery. I still gotta learn what that means
As far as I can tell all other features, including the improvements from the OTA are working great for me.

EDIT-That was me btw that said I lost root after flashing 1.6
I think it was a combo of the ROM and wimax that made it appear root was lost. It definitely was not lost with my latest flash.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 07-01-2010 at 04:59 PM.