View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [6/23] EXT2 BUILD ADDED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolFrank87 View Post
I did the apn trick this time and made sure to hit save. That was what i kept missing everytime. Now it works! We should update the Wiki with more detailed instructions so next time we can just say "Check the wki" lol

well anyway, thanks for the guidence!
lol, told ya the solution would be frustratingly simple... I wasted roughly 5 hours by not understanding that I had to remove the SIM card that first day... live and learn

Best... Member... Ever...