View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 10:58 AM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Kind of a stupid question but worth a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineking369 View Post
hmm that does sound pretty good and at a 9.99 price is very reasonable, do you know if they sell it in any sprint, best buy, radio shack, etc stores or it's online only? I don't mind buying it online i just want to get it as soon as possible. Thanks for your reply.
They only sell them online but they come in a 2 pack and they are pretty quick from what I remember. if you need something in a hurry go to a AT&T store and get some of there for there Tilt 2 they work perfectly for all the TP2's.