View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 06:59 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *4/21* *S3-ROM r12* *WM6.5(21901.5.0.92)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeephed View Post
Ok, I'm a little confused. I'm using Mighty ROM right now. I'd love to try the S3-ROM r12 but I can only find it for a Sprint phone. Is there a r12 version out there for Verizon?
Thanks all
I don't know if you seen or not, but deck is done updating this ROM, so just be aware that if you have any issues they will not be fixed by the Chef. If I'm not mistaken you should be able to use this ROM just run the cab from the 1st page, I can't remember if there are any other issues as it's been a while since I have ran this ROM since deck said he wasn't going to cook anything new up, maybe someone that has Verizon can chime in, but I wouldn't count on it since the ROM is discontinued.