View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 03:03 AM
TheBundo
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else think WiFi hotspot should be free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisH09 View Post
I personally think the $30 is a fair price to pay to be able to share your 3G/4G on your Evo. If you were to buy any other mobile broadband Item from Sprint (Overdrive, USB 4G card) you will be paying a minimum of $60 a month for the service. With the Evo you would be paying $10 for the 4G on the phone, and $30 for the 8 device Mobile Hotspot which = out to $40...$20 savings there. Depending of what kind of discount you get...(I have 27%) would bring that down to $29.20...that's not a bad deal. I know there are ways around having to pay for that...but just think...your in a 4G area...you have friends that wish they could get on the internet with their phone...or your on a trip driving down the road and you wife or gf want to get on the internet...wham you have wireless internet for them..

Either way...It's still a better deal than any other cell carrier out there...heck...Verizon is capped...AT&T is capped...T-Mobile I have not clue...but Sprint isn't...so take it while you can....
We already pay for unlimited data, and then a $10 premium fee on top of that. Who gets the data, from time to time, is not an issue, any more than letting someone else use your phone to make a phone call. Should we pay extra if we are going to let someone who doesn't have a cell phone use our cell phone to make a call?