View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 01:20 AM
money711
PPCGeeks Regular

money711 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM and Themed roms - Sense 2.5 - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - 05/26/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg407 View Post
Hi, I am using the new WhiteRootRom and it is great. I was wondering if anyone could help me as I would love to use the taskbar icons and slider icons in images attached to this message (found on Dusk thread in xda) but I could not find any cab for these icons. I was able to change the softkey bar but could not understand a lot of the Dusk site and how things worked and if these icons were available. I am not a newbie but I am not a developer. self taught user.

Is it possible for me to use these icons? I actually liked the wallpaper too.

Also, anyone else having problems with the lock screen? I updated to cookies 1.8.5 home editor versions. I have used it before and worked great. I select to activate lock screen as in the past but I only get an UNLOCK button on bottom of screen. It locks the screen but it does not change to one of the 3 lock screens in cookies app.

Thank you for any help!
Hey you might can find that taskbar in this thread or something very very similar. Or you can look up some of the tsowen taskbars. Just go to google and type in 6.5.x wm taskbar ppcgeeks I am sure you will find that one or something similar to it there.

I am running the 1.8.5 cookies also I ran this on the Darkroot and it worked perfectly. I think I might know the issue though I think that one of the other locks might be affecting it. I want have a chance to test this today or probably not tomorrow but if you are willing you can test it yourself.

Go in the kitchen and there is something called lock EA or something like that make it false. I am thinking this is what is affecting the cookies lock I might be wrong but I will test myself once I get the time.

If you are willing to test let me know how it goes but I got to reflash as I forgot to include something on what I thought would be my final White until I learned how to cook things into the kitchen.

I will post my results once I get a chance to test.