View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
FastRX8
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Threadstarter

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root No PC or ADB|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askym View Post
so can someone confirm that root is broken for the time being on phones that got the OTA? by broken i mean unable to be rooted.
Yes, it's broke.
If you did the recent OTA that came out in the last couple days or today, you can no longer root or go back to the previous rom.

If I were you, I'd follow this thread on XDA - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=714157

When there is a solution, it will be posted on that thread.

@Everyone -
Please don't go to the thread on XDA and start clogging it up w/ post like "How's it look", "Any progress" and worst of all "Thanks for the work you guys do" and don't even think about posting "Subscribing"

It's a known, undisputed fact that posting any of those useless/pointless/waste-of-time post in a developers discussion thread will make you're phone kill your pets, then it will contact Sprint and tell them it's been rooted to use Wireless Tether, then it will cancel the T.E.P., then brick itself.
This post has been thanked 2 times.