View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 03:04 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
I know you answered it but I have attached pics of my home screen. As you can see, it says 80% usage and the processes doesnt show cht how do you find how much % cht is using and do you think I can get that 80% down to 60%?
CHT is integrated into manila.
So it is included, along with all your tabs and all of Sense, in the manila.exe.
Yours is actually using twice what mine is for manila. Though still not a lot.
As well as your services.exe. as well as your cprog.exe and device.exe.
Not sure why, probably rom related or other apps you have running or had running, that left behind some background process or something.
Though, you can see, though your manila.exe is running at twice mine, it's still not the main hog on your device.
If you are not using a stock rom, check with your rom's chef and others in the rom thread, about the Ram consumption.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!