View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 02:56 PM
fredcatsmommy
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EVO Full Root No PC or ADB|Recovery|Nand Backup/Restore|Flashing| for n00b's + Vi

I made the WinMo jump and am a noobie all over again. Last night I was able to get full root, then flashed OMJ's v1.6, and noticed two problems afterward. I'm not sure if it occurred with the root or the custom rom, so I thought I'd ask here first since I've seen some reference to "the USB issue." My USB issue is not being able to connect to the computer as a disk drive; EVO doesn't recognize it's connected (pop up about selecting connection method doesn't) though it does appear to be charging. I'm not sure about sync since I'm not at home right now. I can, however, access my SD from the file explorer on EVO, so I don't know if my USB issue is what I've seen written about. Second issue is that my bluetooth comes on by itself, and it will not shut off, though the icon goes away when I try to turn it off. Continuously says it's turning off. Any help is of course appreciated (and the button hit!).