View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}Co0kie's Home Tab v1.8.5{{19-Jun-2010}}

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistu View Post
soo when is CHT going to come up with digital clocks or Santod when are you planning on the digital clocks, I see your analog clock version but would like to see your works on digital clocks. why doesnt cht have a option to have jus the compact clock without the weather? by the way I deleted most of my apps my memory usage is around 80%
Just trying to keep you busy here Santod..
This something like what your looking for?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=121374

This post has been thanked 1 times.