View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Thinking about selling as good as new Touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
sorry about that! I was thinking of putting pictures up, but it's literally flawless! If I do sell it, of course I will post up pictures. Just wondering if I'm better off keeping it and using it or trying to recover some money.
its upto you not us.. you either feel like you need to recover money or you dont ya know..

i say, activate it, take it to a store and get it upgraded to a TP2 then keep it or sell it.. waaay more money for TP2s lol