View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: is your tp2 flush or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiringpwr View Post
haven't dropped this phone yet, but i did check out my other 3 tp2 in the family and they all have the 2 halves slightly off center.

and there seems to be a clearance issue when sliding the keyboard out only on the right side since its only showing scratching on that side.
Quote:
no they are not. when i look at my phone and other phones there is already a lower gap tolerance on the right side of the phone.

besides, when i push my keyboard out i do it from the middle, so if anything my keyboard should be scratched up... but its just the edge on the right side.
Quote:
i did only because it started to peel upward
Quote:
btw, i'm not getting scrathes on the keyboard, just the empty space on the right side of the keyboard.
first, u need to learn how to use multi quote(as shown) man.. youll save yourself a headache and some space in the process...unless your going for post counts-which would just be lame lol

second the right side of the slide, would be the bottom of the device-which is something your always holding/pressing..

last it doesnt matter where you push UP from.. it matters if your pressing downwards as well whilst doing it....

regardless its not going away, and itd be a hard fight to get it replaced because of it.. it happens to some and not others..